Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 01 and Aug 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Hassel Free Returns!
- PLEASE NOTE - images show left hinge model - The Allavino YHWR172-2SWLN FlexCount Classic Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator combines classic design with loads of modern features to seamlessly fulfill your wine storage needs - This wine cellar features a black cabinet, a stainless steel framed glass door on a left hinge, your choice of curved or towel bar handles, and blue interior lighting - Wine cooler has two independently controlled temperature zones for cooling red and white wine simultaneously, the upper zone can be set between 40-56 F degrees and the lower can be set between 54-65 F degrees - Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 14 roller-guide wooden shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 172 bottles of wine at one time - This unit also includes a quiet and energy efficient compressor that provides consistent cooling to ensure your collection ages properly in the optimal conditions - Dimensions: 76.5" H x 23.75" W x 27.0" D
Specially designed for wine enthusiasts with large and diverse collections, Allavino's FlexCount Classic Series YHWR172-2SWLN Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator comes packed with high performance features that make it easy to store both red and white wines in their ideal conditions. The 172 bottle capacity wine cooler holds up to 75 bottles in the top zone and up to 97 bottles in the bottom zone, and both zones feature telescoping wooden shelves that extend far enough out to provide easy access to every bottle in your collection. The YHWR172-2SWLN uses a state-of-the-art cooling system that provides superior cooling without sacrificing quiet operation and energy efficiency.
- Up to 172 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with hinge on left. Door is not field reversible.
- Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handle
- Two temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Display
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles have varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack in each zone and 11 bottles on the other 12 racks with a total capacity of 172 bottles.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 11 bottles on the top shelf in each zone and the very bottom shelf by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining 11 shelves, we were able to get 8 bottles per shelf with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. That would reduce the overall capacity to 121 bottles, if your entire collection were this size but you can have bottle B in the back with bottle A in the front of each rack and still achieve the maximum capacity of 174 bottles.
- Bottle C also works well. It is 2-3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 174 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is shorter and wider, and the bigger diameter will not allow you to stack bottles on the bottom shelf. This reduces the overall capacity by 5, for a maximum capacity of 167 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle E is even wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on the bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 109 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.UPC: 700697200461
- Up to 172 bottle capacity*
Two Temperature Zones
Because red and white wine age differently, it is necessary to store them at different temperatures. Internal fans direct cool air where you need it, allowing you to set the lower zone between 54-65° F for red wines and set the upper zone between 40-56° F for white wines. A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
14 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Control each zone easily and intuitively with the digital temperature display and push button controls. The digital thermostat provides precise control by allowing you to adjust the temperature in one degree increments. Once the desired temperature is set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet, allowing you to keep track of the unit's performance. You can also control the lights, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the unit off with the push of a button.
The classic design elements incorporated into this stunning wine cellar will be sure to impress your friends in any environment. It's sides and top have a sleek black finish so it can be used freestanding in the dining room but it's front venting construction allow it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look in the kitchen. Cool blue display lighting, elegant wood wine racks and a brushed stainless steel door frame complete the wine cooler's appealing look.
- Labor = 12 Months
- Parts = 60 Months
Limited One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Limited Second through fifth year Warranty:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Height 76.5" Width 23.75" Depth 27.0" (28.75" w/ handle) Weight - Unit Weight 245 lbs Shipping Weight 297 lbs Key Features - Built-in Capable Yes Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black Metal ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity - Wine Bottle Count Up to 172 Bottles Controls - Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System - Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation Yes Shelving - Type Glide-Out Number of Shelves 14 Material Hardwood Removable Yes Adjustable No Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf Varies Interior - Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 2 Lighting Blue LED Door - Type Glass Number of Doors 1 Color / Material Stainless Steel Frame Door Handle Towel Bar AND Curved Field Reversible No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No Electrical - Electrical Requirements 115V/60Hz Running Amps 2.4
Instruction Manual Energy Guide
Shipping FAQs: We offer free & track-able shipping on every order within the contiguous 48 US States. Please Note - Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com for current rates. We are sorry that we can not ship items to P.O. boxes. *Exceptional delays may occur due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please visit our Shipping FAQs page for more details!
Price Match Guarantee - Our team works incredibly hard to provide the highest quality products at the best prices in the market. If you find a better price for the same product within 6 months of your purchase let us know! Learn more on our Price Match Guarantee Page
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.