Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 01 and Aug 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Hassel Free Returns!
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines - Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection - Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-54 F in the upper zone and 54-73 F in the lower zone - Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 99 wine bottles - Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation - Dimensions: 64-3/8" H x 23-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D
The Allavino Vite II YHWR99-2BR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 99 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet and Black Framed Glass Door with Hinge on Right
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Activated charcoal air filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual temperature zones - Store both red and white wine
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature adjustable between 41°F and 54°F in the upper zone and 54°F and 73°F in the lower zone
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- 175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
- 40 dB
- Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
- Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow a second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit will fit 13 bottles on each of the 8 sliding shelves (11 bottles with the neck facing backward and 2 bottles sideways in front), and either 6 bottles on the bottom rack, or 11 bottles in the bottom area with the rack removed. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Controls:
The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BR20 features digital temperature display with push button controls that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in each section individually. With the upper zone adjustable between 41-54°F and the lower zone adjustable between 54-73°F, you have the ability to store both red and white wine simultaneously. With the upper zone able to reach 54°F, the entire cabinet can store red if you so desire. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, allowing you to monitor your temperature without opening the door.
Please Note: It is normal for the internal temperature in the unit to vary +/- 5 degrees from the set temperature due to ambient temperature.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The 8 durable wooden shelves glide out easily on ball-bearing tracks, affording you quick access to your entire collection. The shelves are constructed of extra thick hardwood to allow them to support two rows of bottles. The innovative racking system was designed specifically to accommodate varying bottle sizes. Each rack is adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, so if you have large diameter bottles, you will still be able to store them by moving the shelves up or down as necessary.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lighting:
The cabinet boasts two light panels to showcase your wine collection in contemporary fashion. The cool blue LED lights cast a soft glow on your bottles, stylishly illuminating them without the unnecessary heat created from an incandescent bulb.
Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit for more even cooling in each zone. This helps to prevent hot and cold spot in both the upper and lower zone, reduces initial cool down time by 50% and prevents drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are also provided, one in a towel bar style and one in a curved style, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
- Labor = 12 Months
- Parts = 60 Months
Limited One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Limited Second through fifth year Warranty:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Height 64 3/8" Width 23 1/2" Depth 21 1/2" (23 1/8 w/ Handle) Weight - Unit Weight 167 lbs. Shipping Weight 195 lbs. Key Features - Built-in Capable No Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity - Wine Bottle Count Up to 99 Bottles Controls - Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System - Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation No Shelving - Type Wood Presentation Number of Shelves 8 Material Hardwood Removable Yes Adjustable Yes Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf Varies Interior - Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 1 Lighting Blue LED Door - Type Glass Number of Doors 1 Color / Material Black frame Door Handle Towel Bar and Curved Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No Electrical - Electrical Requirements 115 V / 60 Hz
Instruction Manual Parts Diagram Energy Guide
Shipping FAQs: We offer free & track-able shipping on every order within the contiguous 48 US States. Please Note - Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com for current rates. We are sorry that we can not ship items to P.O. boxes. *Exceptional delays may occur due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please visit our Shipping FAQs page for more details!
Price Match Guarantee - Our team works incredibly hard to provide the highest quality products at the best prices in the market. If you find a better price for the same product within 6 months of your purchase let us know! Learn more on our Price Match Guarantee Page
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.