Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 27 and Jul 20. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Hassel Free Returns!
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines - Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection - Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F - Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 554 wine bottles - Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation - Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D - Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II 2X-YHWR305-1B20 Wine Refrigerator is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
- Weight: 650 lbs. (325 lbs. each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1B20 features two digital temperature displays with push button controls that make controlling the wine environment easier than ever. It has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, allowing you to set it low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. You can easily monitor the lighted temperature display through the glass without having to open the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Each of the 18 extra thick hardwood shelves can support the weight of up to 28 regular size bottles with standard spacing, and two bottom shelves that can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, for a maximum capacity of 554 bottles. The shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks that allow you to reach every bottle in your collection with ease. The racks are adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of bottles you can store. Storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle capacity.
An internal fan circulates air in the unit for additional cooling, helping to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reducing initial cool down time by 50%. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior, making finding the perfect bottle fast and easy. The lights emit much less heat than an incandescent bulb which means they can be left on to showcase your collection without creating a harmful hot spot that could affect your wine bottles.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass is frost and condensation free, keeping harmful light away from your wine while giving you a great view of your collection. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure for added peace of mind. Two keys are provided, allowing you to have a back up.
- Labor = 12 Months
- Parts = 60 Months
Limited One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Limited Second through fifth year Warranty:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Height 78.5" Width 63" Depth 27.5" (29.25" w/ Handles) Weight - Unit Weight 650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)
Shipping Weight 719 lbs. (2 units - 359.5 lbs. each) Key Features - Built-in Capable No
Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No
Cabinet Color / Material Black ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity - Wine Bottle Count Up to 554 Bottles
Controls - Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System - Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation Yes Shelving - Type Wood Presentation
Number of Shelves 20
Removable Yes Adjustable Yes
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 28
Interior - Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 2 Lighting Blue LED
Door - Type Glass Number of Doors 2 Color / Material Black Frame
Door Handle Towel Bar Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No
Instruction Manual Parts Diagram Energy Guide
Shipping FAQs: We offer free & track-able shipping on every order within the contiguous 48 US States. Please Note - Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com for current rates. We are sorry that we can not ship items to P.O. boxes. *Exceptional delays may occur due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please visit our Shipping FAQs page for more details!
Price Match Guarantee - Our team works incredibly hard to provide the highest quality products at the best prices in the market. If you find a better price for the same product within 6 months of your purchase let us know! Learn more on our Price Match Guarantee Page
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.