Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 01 and Aug 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Hassel Free Returns!
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines - Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection - Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F - Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 554 wine bottles - Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation - Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D - Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II 2X-YHWR305-1S20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
- Weight: 650 lbs. (325 lbs. each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1S20 has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, so it can be set low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. For your convenience, the temperature is displayed on lighted digital displays that can easily be viewed through the glass without needing to open the door, and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to control the settings or turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Safely store up to 554 standard sized wine bottles on the 2X-YHWR305-1S20's extra thick hardwood shelves, which each glide-out on ball bearing tracks for easy access. 18 shelves hold up to 28 standard bottles each, while the 2 bottom shelves can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, though this may affect your overall bottle storage capacity.
To provide additional cooling and reduce the initial cool down time by 50%, this wine cellar features an internal fan that circulates air throughout the cabinet. This fan helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, and creates a frost-free environment that does not require defrosting.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which may use incandescent bulbs that create harmful hot spots that could affect your wine, the 2X-YHWR305-1S20 uses cool blue LED lighting to beautifully and safely illuminate the interior. Because these lights emit much less heat, they can be left on to show off your collection, or be set to turn on only when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
Keep harmful light away from your wine while enjoying a spectacular view of every bottle, thanks to UV-protected glass doors that are frost and condensation-free. Worried about teenagers or room mates having easy access to your wine? These doors feature built-in key locks with two keys, taking one more worry off your mind.
- Labor = 12 Months
- Parts = 60 Months
Limited One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Limited Second through fifth year Warranty:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Height 78.5" Width 63" Depth 27.5" (29.25" w/ Handles) Weight - Unit Weight 650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)
Shipping Weight 719 lbs. (2 units - 359.5 lbs. each) Key Features - Built-in Capable No
Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No
Cabinet Color / Material Black ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity - Wine Bottle Count Up to 554 Bottles
Controls - Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System - Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation Yes Shelving - Type Wood Presentation
Number of Shelves 20
Removable Yes Adjustable Yes
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 28
Interior - Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 2 Lighting Blue LED
Door - Type Glass Number of Doors 2 Color / Material Stainless Steel Frame
Door Handle Towel Bar Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No
Instruction Manual Parts Diagram Energy Guide
Shipping FAQs: We offer free & track-able shipping on every order within the contiguous 48 US States. Please Note - Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please reach out to Support@ChillZoneAppliances.com for current rates. We are sorry that we can not ship items to P.O. boxes. *Exceptional delays may occur due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please visit our Shipping FAQs page for more details!
Price Match Guarantee - Our team works incredibly hard to provide the highest quality products at the best prices in the market. If you find a better price for the same product within 6 months of your purchase let us know! Learn more on our Price Match Guarantee Page
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.